Had some pleasent surprises, especially S.S. and Bio.
But shit lah, if there's anything I've learned from Sec three life, is that there's no such thing as last minute studying. Now I know. Because of my crap results last semester, my grades this term more or less amount to nothing. Crap.
BUT NEXT YEAR!!!! I SHALL EMERGE FROM THE ASHES WITH RENEWED CONFIDENCE!!!
Anyway, went for to Changkat Primary for service learning yesterday. I was the photographer.
BUT MS. CHAN ACTUALLY WANTED ME IN DISCIPLINE!!!! SHIT @#$%%!!! DO I SOUND FIERCE TO YOU???!!! I KNOW I'M SHOUTING BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN I'M FIERCE WHAT!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR.... -whips out parang-
I'll probably post the pictures up sometime next week... or maybe not.
Holidays are next week... and I use the term "holidays" very loosely.
Made plans to study every single day. Every single day! What the hell am I turning to????? Shit, this is scary.
Ahhh..I dunno.. my lying-on-the-bed-and-staring-at-the-ceiling days seem to be long gone. Haha. My face seems to be permanently glued to my books these days.
I'll blog again, when I un-nerdify myself.
-ric